VIDA BEM centrifugal pumps are roto-dynamic units housing an exceptionally hard-wearing impeller that boosts the pressure of fluids entering piping. Our pumps are designed to exceed real-world demands for performance and durability based on computerized modeling scenarios and hands-on experience. State-of-the-art manufacturing methods and superior materials including hard iron, bronze, HD tungsten carbide, low alloy and stainless steels combine to deliver unrivaled reliability in even the harshest conditions. Rugged, system matched maintenance parts extend unit life and minimize downtime. Available in seven sizes for a variety of applications, each unit is skid mounted for easy transport and set-up.
Pump Skid Options:
• Replaceable wear pads.
• Full and semi-open impellers.
• Stainless steel casing nuts.
• Inboard bearings consist of high quality double row angular contact ball bearings or cylindrical roller bearings.
• Outboard bearings consist of 2 high quality single row angular contact ball bearings.
• Mechanical seals combine tungsten carbide and Viton® bellows to extend seal life.
• Each skid mounted pump package is designed to ensure job site ease of maintenance and serviceability.
* Pump skids are available in direct drive and belt drive, please contact us for custom skids and applications.