The VIDA BEM 10” hydrocyclone desander is a cost-effective equipment upgrade designed to efficiently remove sand-size (40-100 micron) particles from drilling fluids. Operating at 75 ft lbs of pressure, the unit processes approximately 500 gallons of fluid per minute, per cone.
Molded from rugged 95 Shore A durometer polyurethane for dependable, long-lasting performance, the unit offers exceptional resistance to heat and abrasion. There are no problematic moving parts to jam or wear. The bottom cone and discharge assembly are easily removed for cleaning or replacement. A special ceramic insert is available for extreme-duty applications. Installation
on standard manifolds is fast and easy using the simple grooved 2” connections at the inlet and discharge flanges.
Easy installation and maintenance, long-wearing durability and dependable performance make the VIDA BEM 10” hydrocyclone desander the ideal equipment upgrade for demanding drilling projects.
• Rugged 95 Shore A durometer polyurethane construction
• Highly resistant to heat and abrasion
• Economical, long-lasting upgrade
• Recommended minimum 75 feet of head
• 500 GPM flow rate
• Removes sand-size solids (40-100 microns)
• Simple grooved manifold connections
• Fast, easy break-down for cleaning
• Replaceable bottom cone and discharge assembly
• Optional ceramic insert and overflow elbow
• Shipped fully assembled, ready for installation